Saturday, November 26, 2005

November 26th People Reflection

Saturday 11/26/2005

Galatians 1-He was kind and decided to show me his Son

Jeremiah 47-48-Yet someday, I will bring your people back home.

Psalm 142-I pray to you, LORD, I beg for mercy.

1 Corinthians 1.3-9-God is faithful; by him you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Revelation 12.10-12-Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Messiah

Psalm 40-I delight to do your will

"I think you have it backwards."- I was putting the window back in our bedroom and had the bottom backwards. An error pointed out that made all the difference in the world. Now it fits just fine. I think God has noticed my errors and was kind enough to show me his Son. One without error. A man sent to save me from my sin and errors. I can’t save myself. I am lost in my sin. Yet God sent his Son that someday he will lead me back home to God. That’s where God wants me. With him. In relationship with him. In the meantime I beg for his mercy. I beg for his mercy for my errors. And God has responded and called me into fellowship with Jesus. All life long a fellowship with Jesus. Jesus the man sent to be with me in life. Jesus with me all the way. And because of this I delight in doing his will. I know that God’s salvation has come and will be fulfilled on that final day with the authority of Jesus. "I think you have it backwards." Yea-I do- but I thank God for sending his Son to show me my errors and to correct me.

Prayer- Lord forgive me when I have it backwards- show me your way. -- Amen

No comments: