Tuesday, November 22, 2005

November 22nd People Reflection

Tuesday 11/22/2005

1 Peter 5-everyone should be humble towards everyone else

Jeremiah 39-40-I, the LORD, have spoken

Psalm 138-you care for humble people

2 Corinthians 9.6-15-And God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that by always having enough of everything, you may share abundantly in every good work.

Luke 5.1-11-He got into one of the boats

Psalm 67-God, our God, has blessed us

"I guess they think I have a pocket full of miracles."- A tradesman talking about Production Management expecting all repairs to be simple and instant. Well sometimes things break and it’s not all that easy to fix- there are no pocket full of miracles- all are humbled by failure- in equipment and in life- but God cares for the humble- and we all should be humble towards one another- respect each other- for God is the only one with the pocket full of miracles- and he can distribute those however he wishes- God does bless me – abundantly and rather than counting the times I don’t receive miracles- I need to count the bounteous times I am blessed- and use my blessings for the good of others- and the biggest blessing of all is when Jesus gets in my boat of life and teaches from the water- weathers the storm and blesses me with fish so plenteous that my nets break and I must share my blessings with others- "I guess they think I have a pocket full of miracles." – Well I may not have all the miracles- but I sure am blessed.

Lord- Thanks for jumping in my boat and blessing me- I want to share -- Amen

No comments: