Tuesday, November 08, 2005

November 8th People Reflections

Tuesday 11/8/2005

2 Timothy 4-I command you to preach God’s message

Jeremiah 11-12-Whenever I complain to you. LORD, you are always fair.

Psalm 124-The LORD was on our side!

1 John 3.1-3-what we will be has not yet been revealed

Ephesians 2.4-7-God, who is rich in mercy

Psalm 36-For with you is the fountain of life

"I’ll just walk from school. It’s not that far."- Stephanie getting transportation- maybe even walk from a school activity- Sometimes it ends up you have to fend for yourself- but in life you can depend on God being with you- God who is rich in mercy- even when you have to do some walking- he will provide the fountain of life- even when you complain – he has always been fair- I must go to God with my struggles- with my walks- be in relationship with him and turn to him even in sin- even in joy- even in the very walk I take in life- I must listen to God and respond- I must preach his message- "I’ll just walk from school. It’s not that far."

Prayer- Lord, teach me in the school of life the lessons I need to understand-walk with me- it’s not that far- forgive me and send me out to preach your message. -- Amen

No comments: