Saturday, November 05, 2005

November 5th People Reflections

Saturday 11/5/2005

2 Timothy 1-God saved us and chose us to be his holy people. We did nothing to deserve this, but God planned it because he is so kind.

Jeremiah 5-6-I am the LORD All-Powerful

Psalm 121-The LORD will protect you now and always wherever you go.

Matthew 25.1-13-and those who were ready went with him

Romans 8.12-17-For all you are led by the Spirit of God are children of God.

Psalm 56-For you have delivered my soul from death, and my feet from falling, so that I may walk before God in the light of life.

"Can we go out and do something tonight?" – Stephanie wanted to do something on a Friday night- usual the past few months has been a football game- but the Middies season in over now- so we went out for the night- Stephanie took the lead in coming up with a plan- God takes the lead in my life- through his Spirit God leads and guides me- God delivers me from death, form falling and shows me the Light in the path- God is the All-Powerful God of all time and over all creation- God chooses his people- not because we deserve to be chosen – but because he chooses to choose—so I think about God- "Can we go out and do something tonight?" – I pray for God to lead and guide me out this night and all nights.

Prayer- Lord- Can we go out and do something today? – Amen

No comments: