Tuesday, November 29, 2005

November 29th People Reflection

Tuesday 11/29/2005

Galatians 3.21-4.20-But when the time was right, God sent his Son…

Lamentations 1-2-Pour out your feelings to the Lord

Psalm 145-you are much greater than anyone can understand

Romans 10.10-18-Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved

Isaiah 9.2-7-The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light

Psalm 43-O send your light and your truth; let them lead me…

"I’m in Knoxville now."- Sarah on a long journey back to school- flight delays and canceled – going in circles in the south- and that’s how I am- in life sometimes- going in circles- but I must have the trust and hope that at the right time God sends his Son- to lead and guide me and save me- in the meantime I will pour out my feelings to God- good and bad- maybe even with an attitude- I will call on him for help and look and listen – look for the light and listen for his voice- God is much more than I can ever understand and it works out much differently than I can ever figure- "I’m in Knoxville now."- But I know I will make it back- for now it’s an adventure to enjoy.

Prayer- Lord, protect me in the life of adventure and lead and guide me all the way. -- Amen

No comments: