Wednesday, November 16, 2005

November 16th People Reflection

Wednesday 11/16/2005

James 4-Surrender to God!

Jeremiah 27-28-I am the All-Powerful LORD God of Israel, and with my power I created the earth, its people, and all animals.

Psalm 132-let your faithful people celebrate and shout

Revelation 18.21-24-no more joy for the wicked

John 3.1-8-You must be born from above

Psalm 71-You are my rock and my fortress

"Tornadic winds are on their way."- my friend Mark reciting a weather report he had heard- I think for those who choose to turn from God this may be true- at some point there will be no more joy for them- but if I surrender- accept his forgiveness and grace- the creator and All-Powerful God will be my rock and fortress- he will protect me from all harm- even the tornadic winds of the end times- I must surrender and be born from above and then that day will come when we will ceaselessly celebrate and shout praises to God- that’s the day I look forward to- but for now- some tornadic winds are on their way- I will give my life to him out of joy and thanks and serve in his kingdom – "Tornadic winds are on their way."

Prayer- Lord use me this day to serve you- even in the windy times- I give myself to you in joy for what you have given me. -- Amen

No comments: