Monday, May 14, 2007

May 14th Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 21.37-22.29-And I answered, "Who are You, Lord?"
Judges 17-18-They said to him, "Inquire of God, please, that we may know whether our way on which we are going will be prosperous."
Psalm 43-O send out Your light and Your truth, let them lead me...
Luke 6.12-16-And when day came, He called His disciples to Him and chose twelve of them...
--- --- ---
Look for the Original Light and let it spread your baptismal grace in the world, so that you will see clearly My Love.
---
I tried to replace this windshield wiper with a substitute. I ended up breaking the entire wiper. I had to replace this wiper with original factory parts. God wants me to be aware of false prophets and people that mislead me. People that may seem to take on the form of God's message but are not. The early Saul was like this. He was persecuting the Christians. But He saw the true Light on the road and his life was changed forever. The story of the Danites and Micah who were mislead by some priests who pretended to give an answer from God. They weren't the original Light. But they mislead the people. I must look to God's Original Light in Christ Jesus. Hear His truth, and let Him lead me. Just as Jesus called and taught His disciples, I must live out my baptism in His Light. I must let Jesus spread those baptismal waters over my windshield of life that I may see His Light and His Love day after day.
---
Lord, send me Your Light and Your Truth that I may daily live out my baptismal calling in You. ---Amen

No comments: