Friday, May 18, 2007

May 18th Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 25-I also would like to hear the man myself.
Ruth 1-2-I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God, my God.
Psalm 47-Sing praises with a skillful psalm.
Psalm 97-Be glad in the LORD, you righteous ones, and give thanks to His holy name.
--- --- ---
Sing praises to Me with a united voice, one and all.
---
This is a picture of some bamboo in Florida. When the wind would blow, these stalks would work together to make an unusual rustle sound. The stalks had to strike each other to make the noise. It reminds me of how I am to clap hands with another and praise God. It takes two or more to come together to create a "praise" sound to God. We worship together. We come together to hear God's Word, from God, through each other. We travel together. We go from place to place as a community of believers in God. We are faithful to God and to each other. We care for God and one another. And together we sing praises to God with skillful psalms. We are together in Christ. Loving Jesus and each other. Community in Christ. Corporate in Christ. Be glad in Christ, you righteous ones, and give thanks to His holy name. Now all together...
---
Lord, I give You all the glory, honor, and praise. I give you love. In fellowship with others we sing praises to You. ---Amen

No comments: