Monday, May 21, 2007

May 21st Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 27.1-12-Men, I perceive that the voyage will certainly be with damage and great loss, not only of the cargo and the ship, but also of our lives.
2 Samuel 2.12-36-Thus the sin of the young men was very great before the LORD, for the men despised the offering of the LORD.
Psalm 50-Now consider this, you who forget God, or I will tear you to pieces, and there will be none to deliver.
Exodus 40.16-38-Then the cloud covered the tent of meeting, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.
--- --- ---
I make the "wrong way" obvious to you. Listen to Me. follow Me. Be filled with My Spirit and go the "right way" with Me.
---
There are many warnings and laws given by God that show us the "wrong way" to go. There are warnings given by prophets and disciples and priests and those given Voice from God that declare the "wrong way." God out of His Love tells us the "wrong way." He does this to protect us, to lead us, and to guide us in the "right way." He even provides some consequences for turning from Him that just may make an impact on us to teach us to turn around and follow Him. To go His way instead of our selfish ways.
---
Moses obeyed God in the set up of the tabernacle. Moses got specific instructions on what to do and carefully followed those instructions. I too must heed God's instruction. Turn to Him and let the temple of my soul; that place that God wants to reside, deep within me, be filled with the Cloud of His Holy Spirit and go the "right way" with God. I pray that God will help me do this.
---
Lord, I know You show the "right way." But I seem to want to go the "wrong way." I repent---I turn to You and ask You to forgive me, to lead me, to guide me, to fill me, in the "right way" this day. ---Amen

No comments: