Thursday, May 31, 2007

May 31st Daily Word and Visions from God

Romans 6-Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life.
1 Samuel 15- Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed than the fat of rams.
Psalm 60-O give us help against the adversary, for deliverance by man is in vain.
Luke 1.39-57-For the Mighty One has done great things for me; and holy is His name.
--- --- ---
See Me in dreams and visions and walk in My newness of life, now and forever.
---
One of my favorite things to do is to walk the dogs. I love their excitement in going for a walk. I get excited for the time to see creation, people and all the activity in life that God places before me from day to day. I get excited for a time to walk and think and see visions of God active in this world. I get excited to think of how to obey the voice of God. To hear His direction in life. To spend some time while walking to sort life out with the direction of God. I get excited to hear His direction and deliverance from my sin. I get excited to pause and notice the great things God does for me. I get excited to walk and pray and praise God in all His creation. Yea, I get excited in walking the dogs because I know that God is present in that walk with me and beside me. I get excited in walking with God in newness of life. Thanks be to God!
---
Lord, walk with me this day. ---Amen

No comments: