Saturday, May 05, 2007

May 5th Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 16.16-40-Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.
Judges 4-5-I-to the LORD, I will sing, I will sing praise the the LORD, the God of Israel.
Job 35-...and you must wait for Him!
Revelation 21.1-6-Behold, I am making all things new.
--- --- ---
Believe
Sing
Wait
New
Things are changing through Me.
---
I believe. God changes me. God saves me. God uses me to proclaim my faith to my household. Proclaim my belief and faith to all I meet. I sing His praises. I wait on God to act. I wait and I hope and I wonder. God promises to make all things new and He will. I believe this. I sing of this. I wait for this. God will make all things new. Wipe every tear away. Fix this broken sinful world. Fix my broken sinful life. Believe---Sing---Wait---New---Things are changing through God. Thanks be to God!
---
Lord, I know You have plans to make all things new. I believe---I sing---I wait ---Amen

No comments: