Wednesday, May 30, 2007

May 30th Daily Word and Visions from God

Romans 5-Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God.
Samuel 14-...perhaps the LORD will work for us, for the LORD is not restrained to save by many or by few.
Psalm 59-But as for me, I shall sing of Your strength; yes, I shall joyfully sing of Your lovingkindness in the morning, for You have been my stronghold and a refuge in the day of my distress.
Proverbs 8.1-4, 22-31-From everlasting I was established, from the beginning, from the earliest times of the earth.
--- --- ---
Adorn the Rock of Glory with the beauty I have given you.
---
We are justified by faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus our Rock of Glory, makes us beautiful in this world. Through faith given by God he gives us beauty to enhance what Jesus has done for all people. God has worked for us. God is not restrained to save a few or many. God is not restrained at all but has provided throughout all time. Even in and before creation, Wisdom, Christ, and the Holy Spirit were already established. Established to His Glory. Be beautiful and sing with all your strength. Sing joyfully of His lovingkindness in the morning. God is our Rock of Glory, our stronghold and refuge.
---
Adorn the Rock of Glory with the beauty I have given you.
---
Lord, this morning, I sing of Your Glory! Thanks and all praise to You! ---Amen

No comments: