Sunday, May 27, 2007

May 27th Daily Word and Visions from God

Romans 2.1-3.8-Therefore you have no excuse, everyone of you who passes judgment, for in that which you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
1 Samuel 10.17-11.15-Not a man shall be put to death this day, for today the LORD has accomplished deliverance in Israel.
Psalm 56-When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You.
John 14.8-17, 25-27-I will ask the father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.
--- --- ---
I am the Branch that brings Life, What feeds Me, feeds you. Receive the spirit and live and grow in Me.
---
We all have sinned. No excuses. If I pass judgment on others, I need also to pass judgment on myself. We all have sinned. We all depend on the deliverance that only God can provide. Deliverance from God from our sin. I must trust in God. I can do no other. I have sinned and cannot save myself. But thanks be to God that He forgives me and feeds me the Life giving power of His Spirit of truth. Feeds me with a Helper. God, through the Spirit of truth is with me forever. He feeds me and abides with me and is in me. I need nothing else. Thanks be to God!
---
Lord, I need you! I struggle day by day with pain, death and sin. I need You! I need You to help me! I need You to guide me! I need You to comfort me! I need You to feed me! I just need You! Help me to live and grow in You. ---Amen

No comments: