Thursday, May 03, 2007

May 3rd Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 15.22-41-And there occurred such a sharp disagreement that they separated from one another...
Judges 1-Who shall go up first for us...?
Job 33-...listen to me.
Acts 11.1-18-And I remembered the word of the Lord...
--- --- ---
Turn to My Word and behold the grace shown.
---
If I look to the Word of God I will see the love of Jesus. I will see the grace shown. Even in the disagreements between Christians, God can make the Word visible and strengthen His Church. Even in separation, the Church, through God, is strengthened. When there are decisions to be made on who will go first, who will go where, turn to the Word and see the grace shown. Listen and see Christ in the Word. Daily turn to the Word. And when you tend to forget---remember the Word of the Lord. For the Word will blossom in beauty.
---
Lord, I turn to Your Word this day and listen to Your Voice. I hear grace and love and see the direction You wish me to take. ---Amen

No comments: