Friday, May 04, 2007

May 4th Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 16.1-15-...a worshiper of God was listening; and the Lord opened her heart to respond to the things spoken by Paul.
Judges 2-3- But when the sons of Israel cried to the LORD, the LORD raised up a deliverer for them, Ehud the son of Gera, the Benjamite, a left-handed man.
Job 34-Teach me what I do not see...
Psalm 148-Praise the LORD!
--- --- ---
Open your heart to Me the seen and unseen and respond to my Love.
---
The "other" puppy. A new life. I give my life to God. God gives me new life. God opens my heart and shows me the Savior. I see the Savior at times and at other times I see His unseen grace. I respond to His Love for me. I respond in belief and faith. God gives me this faith. God acts in me through His Spirit in response. God has raised a Deliverer for us to take care of us. But also uses us. Even if we are left-handed, God uses what this world takes as a handicap to rescue His people and show them His grace. Teach me Lord, what I do not see. Show me Lord Your grace in what I see and don't see. I will always praise the Lord!
---
Lord, open me heart this day---use me---use my gifts and use my weaknesses to bring praise and glory to You. Praise the Lord! ---Amen

No comments: