Wednesday, May 02, 2007

May 2nd Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 15.1-21-But we believe that we are saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus...
Joshua 23-24- We will serve the LORD our God and we will obey His voice.
Job 32-So I say, "Listen to me..."
Jeremiah 50.17-20-...for I will pardon those whom I leave as a remnant.
--- --- ---
Taken or left behind; I pardon your sin.
---
This puppy was to be adopted Saturday. But the potential owner had a change of mind. the puppy is still dearly loved even though in this case she was "left behind." I can rest assured that with God as with the Israelites in exile, that I am God's child. That if He chooses to take me or to leave me behind for some work, I can be pardoned of my sin and am still loved by God. I can rest assured in this knowledge through the faith in the grace of the Lord Jesus who gave His life for my sin. Gave His life for me either taken or left behind for His work. In this grace, I listen to His voice day after day and follow His lead. I serve and obey Him and obey His voice. Taken or left behind; He has graciously forgiven me and gives me life. Taken or left behind, I live in Him.
---
Lord, I listen, I obey, I follow, I hear Your voice. take me and use me, leave me behind and use me. ---Amen

No comments: