Friday, February 13, 2009

February 13th - Let's Play!

Theme of the Day
Reunion

Readings of the Day
Exodus 35:10-36:38-He has filled them with skill to do every kind of work...
Matthew 27:32-66-Truly this man was God's Son!
Psalm 34:1-10-O taste and see that the LORD is good; happy are those who take refuge in him.
Proverbs 9:7-8-Give instruction to the wise, and they will become wiser still...
Leviticus 14:1-20-Thus the priest shall make atonement on his behalf and he shall be clean.

God's Word of the Day
Truly I AM Truth.

Story of the Day
I was covered. My skin was so awful, at times, I couldn't even stand to look at myself. The priest had treated me. The priest had made all the sacrifice on my behalf and now I stood clean. I stood clean and my spirits were high. I was ready to shout thanks to God for healing. I was filled with God's Spirit and on fire. God had gifted me with healing. God had gifted me with awesome skills to put to work now. My time had come to go before my Savior and walk with him. My time had come and I received the call to go by His side. I once was covered in sin, but now I'm clean, called, and created for action.

Prayer of the Day
Oh, the price You paid to clean me up! I give You thanks for the cleaning, for the calling and for Your awesome skills You have provided. I leap to walk with You this day and serve You boldly in Your Kingdom, today, tomorrow and forever. ---Amen

No comments: