Monday, February 16, 2009

February 16th - Let's Play!

Theme of the Day
Relationship

Readings of the Day
Leviticus 1:1-3:17-Then the priest shall turn the whole into smoke on the altar as a burnt offering, an offering by fire of pleasing odor to the LORD.
Mark 1:29-2:12-I do choose. Be made clean!
Psalm 35:17-28-Then my tongue shall tell of your righteousness and of your praise all day long.
Proverbs 9:13-18-The foolish woman is loud; she is ignorant and knows nothing.
Acts 3:1-10-Jumping up, he stood and began to walk, and he entered the temple with them, walking and leaping and praising God.

God's Word of the Day
I'm in a close relationship with you and choose to make you clean.

God's Word of the Day
I couldn't walk for a while. I couldn't even barely move about. I couldn't work. So I sit and beg for help. Then one day a man came into my life. He came into my life through the love and compassion of some disciples of the man. They told me of Jesus. I repent of my sin and fell at the feet of Jesus. And then I began to walk. I began to walk, then run, then leap. In joy, I ran to tell the world of Jesus. Jesus, who chose to come to me and make me clean and whole again. I was turned into something new, not because of what I did, but because of what Jesus chose to do. Thanks be to God!

Prayer of the Day
Jesus, I fall at Your feet and repent of my sin. I need You! Reach out and choose to make me clean. Make me Your own. Recreate me into what You want. I run to tell the world all You have done. ---Amen

No comments: