Monday, February 09, 2009

February 7th - 9th - Let's Play!

Theme
Support

Readings
Exodus 26:1-30:10-...at the entrance of the tent of meeting before the LORD, where I will meet with you, to speak to you there.
Matthew 25:1-26:46-Take, eat; this is my body.
Psalm 31:1-24-The LORD preserves the faithful...
Proverbs 8:1-26-The fear of the LORD is hatred of evil.

God's Word
Meet me at the tent- take and eat- I preserve the faithful.

Story
You should have seen how dressed up all those priests were. The smoke and the smell from that place was all around. Something big must have been going on in that tent. Something really big! You should have seen it all. It was like one big cook out. Sacrifices left and right, all day long. You wouldn't have believed it!

You should have seen the parade they had for this guy. Then the commotion in the temple. The people were in such a panic. The emotions were running high. All the top religious people were involved along with the top government guys. You should have seen it all. Then it was like a sacrifice on the hill. All these people gathered around to watch the one they had the parade for die. You wouldn't have believed it!

Prayer
Lord, I meet You at the tent---I meet You at the cross---I find the sacrifice---I see it's You!---It should be me!---But it's You!---I run to You---You were already there for me---Thanks! ---Amen

No comments: