Thursday, October 13, 2005

October 10th People Reflection

Monday 10/10/2005

Revelation 10-but when the seventh angel blows his trumpet, God’s mysterious plan will be fulfilled.

Nehemiah 13-I also made sure that the supply of wood for the altar was brought at the proper times.

Psalm 104.24-35-O LORD, what a variety of things you have made!…I will praise my God till my last breath.

1 Corinthians 10.14-11.1-whatever you do, you must do all for the glory of God.

Matthew 12.33-37-A good person produces good works from a good heart

Psalm 21-With music and singing we celebrate your mighty acts.

"Rate the pain on a scale from 1-10." – Makes me wonder—what if someone asked Jesus this question- somehow I think he would say a zero- I know- I know- it was really a 10+++-- but somehow – I think he would tell the person asking that it was a zero- a zero because it’s a mysterious plan- a plan I can’t even begin to comprehend- I know in my heart he felt a 10+++- but I think Jesus would tell me that for me it was a zero- I was asked this question yesterday- and the big wimp I am said a 10- but I think Jesus would have told that doctor or nurse it was a zero- because- in Him is the love so deep that he cares for the one asking the question to forgive sin and give life- I know it was a 10+++- but I think Jesus would have said a zero- he was so happy to take on my sin- your sin and he was so happy to give life again to a fallen broken people that he would have rated the pain a zero – and it would really have been a 10+++- a person with a good heart produces good works- and that’s what Jesus has done for you and for me- god made a vairety of things and gives life- he doesn’t take it away- and I give thanks to God that he supplies the wood for the altar of sacrifice- he died on the wood of that cross and rated that pain a zero—yea – I know it was really a 10+++ , but I think Jesus would have told me it was a zero- and I give my endless thanks to God with music and singing and celebration of Jesus mighty act – how will I respond to my friends in their pain – "Rate the pain on a scale from 1-10." – Give me your pain- I can make it a zero. Thanks be to God!

Prayer- Jesus, thanks for taking on my pain! -- Amen

No comments: