Thursday, October 13, 2005

October 13th People Reflection

Thursday 10/13/2005

Revelation 13-This means that God’s people must learn to endure and be faithful!

Esther 3-4-It could be that you were made queen for a time life this!

Psalm 106.1-23-You are good to us, and your love never fails. No one can praise you enough for all the mighty things you have done.

Psalm 96-1-13-Then shall all the trees of the forest sing for joy before the LORD; for he is coming

Acts 5.27-40-And every day in the temple and at home they did not cease to teach and proclaim Jesus as the Messiah.

Psalm 19-O LORD, my rock and my redeemer

"I do more than just push the bed."—A guy came to get me to take me for a test. He did do more- but he could sure drive that bed! – didn’t hit a thing – I know I would have- I’m sure pushing that bed wasn’t the most pleasant part of his job- he had better things to do- but he did that also- but even those times in work- you can endure- you can do those things for some time because you know there are better things to come- as a child of God I must learn to endure and be faithful- endure the things I really don’t care for- be faithful – because God is good to me- his love never fails- and a little hardship now and then is nothing compared to the awesome gift of life God has prepared- even the trees in the forest can sing about it- and I can too- every day- in the temple and at home- I can sing the praises of a good God- my rock and redeemer – "I do more than just push the bed." – I give him thanks and praise for all he has done too!

Prayer- Lord, I give you all the glory- I’ll endure for now and love you all the more. -- Amen

No comments: