Thursday, October 13, 2005

October 12th People Reflection

Wednesday 10/12/2005

Revelation 12-It has happened at last- the salvation and power and kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ!

Esther 2-the king loved her more than any of the other young women

Psalm 105.26-45-he gave them manna-bread from heaven

1 Corinthians 11.23-34-when you gather for the Lord’s Supper, wait for each other

2 Corinthians 2.12-17- but to those who are being saved we are a life giving perfume

Psalm 27-Yes, wait patiently for the LORD

"I’ll be fervently praying for you."- A friends comment about a couple of tests I was to have- it was the food I needed at the time- it was the perfume I needed to smell at the time- it was the reassurance that I was not alone- it was the wait at the table of the supper – it was the light of Christ shining through a friend- it was the love of God glowing through a clay jar- it was the gift of God here – today – when I needed it – and it was a time for me to be humble and accept the love of God through a friend. "I’ll be fervently praying for you."

Prayer- Lord, today – fervently I pray- Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, on earth as in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our sins and we forgive those who sin against us. Lead us not into temptation. But deliver us from evil. For the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory are yours. Now and forever.—Lord – thank you for fervently praying friends- teach me to pray! – Amen

No comments: