Friday, October 14, 2005

October 14th People Reflection

Friday 10/14/2005

Revelation 14-Kneel down before the one who created heaven and earth, the oceans, and every stream.

Esther 5.1-6.13-When Esther came up and touched the tip of the scepter, the king said, "Esther, what brings you here? Just ask, and I will give you as much as half of my kingdom."

Psalm 106.24-48-but you saved them time after time

Isaiah 45.1-7-I call you by your name

2 Corinthians 4.1-6-we proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord and ourselves as your slaves for Jesus’ sake.

Psalm 5-Listen to the sound of my cry, my King and my God, for to you I pray

"We were painting today."- A friend at work- telling me what he had done for the day as a charitable work event- a bunch of guys doing a good deed for someone else in need- willing to be as slaves for someone- and I want to do that for Jesus-proclaim his name – proclaim his works and be his slave- have him give me orders and instructions on what to do to make him happy- I will kneel before him – I will be happy to be in his presence- the one who created heaven and earth, the oceans and every stream- I want to carefully come into his presence and hope so badly that he will extend his scepter for me to touch and for me to talk with him- to have the time to converse with the King of my life and the King of all creation- to hear his voice call me by name- and to give my King thanks for saving me time after time- yea- that’s my prayer- "We were painting today."—Servants of the King.

Prayer- Lord, let me serve you in your Kingdom this day. -- Amen

No comments: