Tuesday, October 18, 2005

October 18th People Reflection

Tuesday 10/18/2005

Revelation 18-Fallen! Powerful Babylon has fallen and is now the home of demons.

Isaiah 3-4-your words and actions made you stumble and fall

Psalm 109.1-19-Cut his life short and let someone else have his job.

Luke 1.1-4; 24.44-53- and that repentance and forgiveness of sins is to be proclaimed in his name to all nations

Hebrews 13.1-6-I will never leave you or forsake you

Psalm 125-But those who turn aside to their own crooked ways the LORD will lead away with evildoers.

"You are intent and speed by several interim steps."—Not the exact words- but the same meaning – Yea- sometimes when I start something- I forget myself- speed by several steps- become self driven- to the harm of others in the way- in a selfish sinful way- maybe even to the point of being the home of demons- words and actions make me stumble and fall when I’m like this- I’m sure others may wish that my life be cut short and someone else take the job over-get rid of him- lead him away with the other evil people- but then something or someone let’s the light of Jesus shine through- the message gets through- I’m sinful and must repent- they proclaim to me the repentance and forgiveness of sins that must be proclaimed to all nations- they proclaim to me a Christ – a Savior that never leaves or forsakes me- and then in my repentance – in Jesus forgiveness – I feel that awesome power of Christ in my life- to free me from sin- and lead me into another day- forgiven. – "You are intent and speed by several interim steps."- one step I must turn back to- repentance and forgiveness.

Prayer- Lord- I have sinned- forgive me. -- Amen

No comments: