Tuesday, April 18, 2006

April 18th People Reflection

Tuesday 4/18/2006
Acts 7.1-22-What do you have to say for yourself?
Deuteronomy 29-30-GOD, your God, will cut away the thick calluses on
your heart and your children?s hearts, freeing you to love GOD, your
God, with your whole heart and soul and live, really live.
Job 18-Get serious! We need to get down to business.
Psalm 118.1-2, 14-24-My power and my strength come from the LORD, and
he has saved me.
Job 19.23-27-I know that my Savoir lives?
Psalm 8-Our LORD, and Ruler, your name is wonderful everywhere on
earth!

?We thought you guys were never coming back.?- The girls were waiting
on Sue and I to return from the ski lift at Ober Gatlinburg. We had
stopped at the top to look at the mountains. They rode the slide down
and had to wait. So what did we have to say for oursleves? Well? the
scenery was real good and the ol guys at the top were real nice.
Nothing much more than that. And in this there was the love of some
children waiting on their parents to return. God waits on his children
to return. But here is was turned around. But I suspect with God
cutting away the calluses of our hearts and showing us the love he has
for all of us we see how to live. Really live. And after seeing God?s
love for each of us, it?s time to get down to business and serve him
in his kingdom. Because I know ? without a doubt that my Savior lives
and that he has saved me. And I look forward to the day that Jesus
will return in glory. Because I know how wonderful Jesus is and his
name will be praised everywh
ere on earth. Even on the top of some mountains. ?We though you guys
were never coming back.? ? But I know Jesus will come again to a
glorious resurrection of lives.

Prayer-Come Lord Jesus--- come quickly. Amen

No comments: