Tuesday, April 25, 2006

April 25th People Reflection

Tuesday 4/25/2006
Acts 10.34-48-It makes no difference who you are or where you?re from?
if you want God and are ready to do as he says, the door is open.
Joshua 9-10-Don?t hold back. Don?t be timid, Be strong! Be confident!
Job 25-Bildad the Shuhite again attacked Job:
2 Timothy 4.6-11, 18-The Lord will always keep me from being harmed by
evil, and he will bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. Praise
him forever and ever! Amen.
Acts 5.17-32-But that night an angel from the Lord opened the doors of
the jail and led the apostles out.
Psalm 68.1-18-But let your people be happy and celebrate because of
you.

?How did you think she was yesterday??- A conversation with the
doctor. A conversation about and for one we both love. A conversation
full of concern and caring. It made no difference what our
relationship was to the person we were speaking of. It was a
conversation that grew out of love for that person. God is like that
with all people too. He loves each of us. No matter what our
relationship may be to him he loves us and he hold the door open for
us to come out and play with him in his Kingdom. God is there at that
door inviting each of his child friends outside to play day after day.
And as I go out to play I can play strong and in confidence and never
timid because I know who I am with and who I belong to. I don?t have
to be concerned with the attacks of friends who may be against me
because their attacks will all come to nothing. I can get over it real
quick and easy when I realize the presence of my God with me and keep
Jesus centered in my life. Because it is Jesus t
hat will keep me from the harm of evil and unfriendly attacks and
accusations. It is Jesus who will even send his angels to take care of
me when I?m lost and in prison to some life happenings. It is Jesus
that allows me to be happy and celebrate even in pain and also in the
joys of life. ?How do you think she was yesterday?? ? I think she is
ready to go play with Jesus in his Kingdom.

Prayer- I hear your call today- ?Can Billy come out to play?? ? ?I?ll
be home later Mom! I?m going out to play with my best friend!? -- Amen

No comments: