Sunday, April 30, 2006

April 30th People Reflection

Sunday 4/30/2006
Acts 13.26-53-But everyone who believes in this raised-up Jesus is
declared good and right and whole before God.
Joshua 20-21-Not one word failed from all the good words GOD spoke to
the house if Israel. Everything came out right.
Job 30-My stomach?s in a constant churning, never settles down.
2 Esdras 13.56-58-Then I got up and walked in the field, giving great
glory and praise to the Most High for the wonders that he does?
Luke 24.36b-48-Look at my hands and my feet and see who I am!
Exodus 14.1-18-Don?t be afraid! Be brave, and you will see the LORD
save you today.
Psalm 106.1-12, 47-48-you deserve to be praised forever and ever

?And feel free to fling your arms when it?s time.?- An Alma Mater that
has some arm flinging in it. It looked fun anyway. And I think we all
have something to fling our arms about. Everyone who believes in Jesus
raised ? God declares good and right and whole. Fling your arms about
that one. Because that is something God does for us. We don?t deserve
it but he does it anyway. Fling your arms! ? God keeps all his
promises. God rescued us from sin and death. Fling your arms!
Sometimes in life my stomach churns ? well really it does it a whole
bunch here lately. But no big deal because God has given me something
to fling my arms about ? churning stomach and all. Fling your arms
about the wonders that God has done in your life. Fling your arms when
you are afraid because God will make you brave and save you. Fling
your arms and praise God forever and ever. Look at his hands and feet
and see who he is. Fling your arms at his presence here and now. ?And
feel free to fling your arms
when it?s time.? ? That?s right- let?s all fling arms in praise to
God!

Prayer- Lord, as I fling my arms this day- I give you all the praise,
honor, and glory! -- Amen

No comments: