Monday, April 24, 2006

April 24th People Reflection

Monday 4/24/2006
Acts 10.1-33-?If God says it?s okay, it?s okay.?
Joshua 7-8-GOD says it, you do it. Go to it.
Job 24-You/re free to prove me a liar. But you won?t be able to do it.
2 Esdras 12.40-51-for the Most High has you in remembrance
Isaiah 52.7-10-Good news! You?re saved. There will be peace.
Romans 6.1-4-We were baptized so that we would live a new life, as
Christ was raised to life by the glory of God the Father.
Psalm 103.1-18-How far has the LORD taken our sins from us? Farther
than the distance from east to west!

?You haven?t attended this service before have you??- A praise service
in Hickory. I really appreciated how the Pastor recognized me and even
knew I was from Ohio. It was a great service in a good place at the
right time for me. And I know God?s presence. In that place and in
those people. Reminds me of the confidence in the first to passages.
If God says it?s okay, it?s okay. No doubt about it. And if God says
it, you do it. Go to it. It?s comforting when God is so direct from
time to time. When His direction in life is clear. Sometimes that
clear direction comes only one step at a time. Sure, I want to know
several steps ahead of time but I must learn to trust God in each and
every step of life. Right now I think God is revealing one step at a
time. So I must follow each step and trust my future to God. Take a
step and go to it. God says it?s okay so it?s okay?just do it and he
will show me the next step after that. And in this trust I know that I
cannot lie. Because I mus
t trust each step along the way. And in that step by step path I rest
assured in peace and good news of my Easter salvation. My re-lived
Easter baptism of new life through Christ who was raised in glory.
Christ who has taken my sin from me as far as the east is from the
west. Step my step. Day by day trusting for guidance and God?s
salvation along the way. ?You haven?t attended this service before
have you?? Nope- but now I have. One step at a time.

Prayer-Lord ---What?s next? I?m listening and will go to it at your
voice. ? Amen

No comments: