Friday, April 28, 2006

April 28th People Reflection

Friday 4/28/2006
Acts 12-Suddenly there was an angel at his side and light flooding the
room.
Joshua 15-17-This is the inheritance of the tribe of the people of
Judah?
Job 28-God alone knows the way to Wisdom, he knows the exact place to
find it?Then he addressed the human race: ?here is is! Fear-of-the-
Lord-that?s Wisdom, and Insight means shunning evil.?
2 Esdras 13.13b-20a-now show me the interpretation of this dream also
Acts 3.12-19-So turn to God! Give up your sins, and you will be
forgiven.
John 21.1-14-Jesus took the bread in his hands and gave some of it to
his disciples. He did the same with the fish.
Psalm 138-When I asked for your help, you answered my prayer and gave
me courage.

?Where are you from? ? Middletown, Ohio ? Oh, we wouldn?t even have
that in our computers!? ? I was asking for a book at Barnes and Noble ?
They didn?t have it in the store- and apparently it wasn?t available
to anyone from Mars or Middletown, Ohio either. The lady looked at me
like I was from Mars when I told her where I was from. She may have
seen an angel that day too with all the light and all. Just as her
look to me was like I was an alien ? I have to wonder if Peter
wondered what was going on when he was released from prison. He was
going to be executed just for the fun of it after all and then and
angel was at his side and light flooded into the room. An inheritance
he didn?t deserve but that God gave freely. Just like the land to the
Israelites. They didn?t deserve all that land?they were unfaithful in
the desert after all. But God is gracious. Helps prisoners, those
dreaming, and even unfaithful desert wanderers. Looks after those
searching. Those searching for Wisd
om. And gives us the clues. Wisdom is Fear of the Lord. I have to put
all my trust and faith in God- follow his direction and get up and go
there! And I?m greeted with what I think may be the most wonderful
breakfast ? Bread and some fried fish from the hands of Jesus. Jesus
sustains my life and feeds me from early morning till bedtime. Feeds
my body and soul and leads and guides me. Jesus answers my prayers and
gives me courage to last the day. Even if I look like I?m from
Mars! ?Where are you from? ? Middletown, Ohio?Oh, we wouldn?t even
have that in our computers!? ? Oh well! ? I don?t care!

Prayer- Lord- Feed me your food of Life this day and lead me till days
end. -- Amen

No comments: