Wednesday, April 26, 2006

April 26th People Reflection

Wednesday 4/26/2006
Acts 11.1-18-Hearing it all laid out like that, they quieted down. And
then, as it sank in, they started praising God. ?It?s really happened!
God has broken through to the other nations, opened them up to Life!?
Joshua 11-12-GOD said to Joshua: ?Don?t worry about them.?
Job 26-Whatever would we do if he really raised his voice!
2 Esdras 13.1-After seven days I dreamed a dream in the night.
Psalm 57-Your love reaches higher than the heavens; your loyalty
extends beyond the clouds.
Ezekiel 37.1-14-I will wrap you with muscles and skin and breathe life
into you. Then you will know that I am the LORD.
Psalm 104.27-35-As long as I live, I will sing and praise you, the
LORD God.

?I love a thunderstorm.? ? A storm coming. The lightening and thunder
then the downpour. The wind and the excitement of it all. That?s how
the early church was too. Like a thunderstorm. God?s acts were now
apparent and visible. And then it sunk in- it quieted down and they
started praising God. Just like a thunderstorm praises God. Now there
is some terror in a thunderstorm too. It can be a dangerous situation.
You can get caught in the power of it and see destructive results. God
is powerful too. But God?s love is more powerful than any wind. But in
God?s wind and breath he gives life. He stirs the very bones and flesh
of people to life and send them out in action to love in the world he
created. God?s love reaches higher than the clouds of any storm
active. Either in life or on earth. God?s love goes beyond all. And in
that awesome power of his love I have to wonder. What would I do if he
ever really raised his voice. I hop I would listen and listen
carefully. ?I love a th
understorm.? ? Yea ? love- wind- rain- God!

Prayer- Lord lead me through the thunderstorms of life to see your
love everywhere with me. ? Amen

No comments: