Monday, August 14, 2006

August 14th Daily Word and Visions from God

John 1.19-34-I watched the Spirit, like a dove flying down out of the sky, making himself at home in him.
1 Chronicles 7-8-These were the chiefs of the families as listed in their family tree.
Zephaniah 3-In the end I will turn things aroung for the people.
Galatians 4.4-7-You are God's children, and you will be given what he has promised.
---
Sunlight filtering in and through the leaves of a tree. A view from the bottom up. A view of trunks, branches, leaves and sunlight. A canopy of green light. It reminds me of the dove flying down out of the sky. God comes to me. God comes to me in the Light of Jesus. Filtering down into my world at the ground. Illuminating the green of life in a spectacular way. Causing me to look for the Light of Jesus in my world at the base of the tree. The Light of Jesus making himself at home. At home in my family tree. Jesus is at home and becomes the center of my family tree. The Light of Jesus turning this upside down world all around. Promising life and calling me his child. A canopy of green from the Light of the Son and the Waters of my Baptism. Glowing green in this world.
---
Jesus, thank you for giving me the Light in my world and transforming my life into something green and alive. Illuminate me this day. --- Amen

No comments: