Tuesday, August 08, 2006

August 8th Daily Word and Visions from God

2 Corinthians 9-I know you're on board and ready to go.
2 Kings 22.1-23.34- He kept straight on the path blazed by his ancestor David, not one step to either left or right.
Nahum 3-You're past the point of no return.
Joshua 2.1-14-Go across the river and find out as much as you can...
---
My driveway in the evening. Leads to the street. I can go either right or left. Leads in the evening into the darkness. God leads me through the darkness. God is my light that shines the way into the dark night. Which way will I turn when I reach the road? Will I let God lead and direct? I place all my trust in God knowing he is on board with me and ready to go. God sends me down this driveway day after day. I trust in God to lead me on a straight path blazed by trustworthy ancestors, but most importantly blazed by my Savior Jesus. Once on the road, I'm past the point on no return. I must trust in God for all direction. I must depend on God for everything. I will cross rivers and I will find out as much as I can about how great and awesome my Lord and Savior and Guide is. I'm ready to go!
---
Lord, lead me into the dark and light my path this day. -- Amen

No comments: