Monday, August 07, 2006

August 6th Daily Word and Visions from God

2 Corinthians 6.14-7.16- If only you knew how proud I am of you! I am overwhelmed with joy despite all our troubles.
2 Kings 19-And Hezekiah prayed--oh, how he prayed!
Nahum 1-Worship and recommit to God!
John 6.24-35-They found him on the west side of the lake and asked, "Rabbi, when did you get here?"
---
My son and his step-son. All of us together at the beach. How proud I am of them. People who care for one another. Take care of each other's needs. I am overwhelmed with joy despite any troubles. How I pray for them. Every day. How I pray that God may fill their lives. God may lead and direct their footsteps. That they will worship and give their lives to God. They found him on the west side of the lake. Yea---the west side of the lake this day I found Jesus. In some men right before my eyes. In blessings of life and love, I found Jesus. Rabbi, when did you get here?
---
Lord, thank you for all the people you have blessed me with and how you make yourself known to me through them. -- Amen

No comments: