Monday, August 21, 2006

August 21st Daily Word and Visions from God

John 4.43-54-Come down! It's life or death for my son. Jesus simply replied, "Go home, Your son lives." The man believed the bare word Jesus spoke and headed home.
1 Chronicles 17- As if that weren't enough, you've blessed my family so that it will continue in your presence always. Because you have blessed it, GOD, it's really blessed--blessed for good!
Zechariah 6-Look at them go! The ones going north are conveying a sense of my Spirit, serene and secure.
1 Corinthians 12.27-31a-Each one of you is part of his body.
---
A rest stop in Virginia. Bryan and I were on the long drive home from Lenoir-Rhyne College in Hickory North Carolina. We had been to a wonderful worship service in the morning, had breakfast with Sarah and left her in God's care. I hear God's word in John. I asked God to come down with us to be with Sarah. And I hear Jesus reply-- "Go home..." I leave trusting Sarah to God's care, believing the words Jesus spoke and headed home. In this trust, my family is blessed. Blessed with the care of Jesus. The compassion and love shown in Jesus' actions and love. My family blessed for good! Sarah blessed for good. A loving brother and a wife and sister waiting at home, blessed for God. God will continue in our presence--for good! And with this, Sarah can also rest assured and "Look at them go! The ones going north are conveying a sense of my Spirit, serene and secure. Go! -- Go south-Go north-Go in the name of Jesus! - Conveying a sense of the Spirit- Each one a part of Jesus' body- Go in Christ--Serve the Lord! -- Thanks be to God!
---
Father, I go-- Serving you day after day in hope, trust and faith -- Thanks! ---Amen

No comments: