Thursday, August 24, 2006

August 24th Daily Word and Visions from God

John 6.1-24-There was a nice carpet of green grace in this place.
1 Chronicles 22.2-23.32- They were on regular duty to serve GOD according to their assignment and the required number.
Zechariah 9-Your king is coming!
John 1.43-51-Did you believe me just because I said that I saw you under the fig tree? You will see something even greater.
---
A place to sit and pray. A place to sit and talk. A place to hear the voice of Jesus. There was a nice carpet of green grace in this place. A place where people were fed with bread and fish from their Savior Jesus. A miracle of multiplication from God. A spreading of the gospel and love of God. They heard Jesus give thanks and ate. Then it was time to go. Go, and not be afraid. Filled and refreshed, body and soul, they were on regular duty to serve God. Serve God according to their gifts given to them by God. It's the same today for me. Fed and refreshed, God meets all my needs and I serve him. Serve him knowing that my King is with me and my King is coming again in glory. And I believe it. And I know I will see something even greater in the end. I can't wait. But for now, I'll be fed under this tree and serve in joy according to my assignment.
---
Jesus, you have fed me with the Bread of Life. I am renewed and refreshed and in joy serve you this day. -- Amen

No comments: