Tuesday, August 29, 2006

August 29th Daily Word and Visions from God

John 8.1-20-Neither do I...
2 Chronicles 1.1-2.16-What do you want from me? Ask.
Zechariah 14- The Day is coming--the timing is GOD's--when it will be continuous day. Every evening will be a fresh morning. What a Day that will be! ... GOD will be king over all the earth, one GOD and only one. What a Day that will be!
Judges 6.25-40-The LORD's Spirit took control of Gideon, and Gideon blew a signal on a trumpet...
---
A playground. A place to run and jump and be in joy. What do you want from me? Ask. I wanna be full of your Spirit. I wanna serve you in your Kingdom. I wanna jump and run and play with you. I wanna love like you love. I wanna see that Day with you. I wanna feel your Spirit take control of me. I wanna laugh with you. I wanna be your friend. I wanna make new friends with you by my side. I wanna walk to your cross. I wanna see you clearly. I wanna hear your voice. I wanna be forgiven. I wanna hear you say that you don't condemn me. I wanna Day like this to last forever. I wanna worship you. I wanna please you. I wanna have you in my heart. I wanna be in your heart. I wanna slide and swing and laugh in your glory. I wanna blow a trumpet announcing your presence. I wanna crown you my King. I wanna... What a Day that will be!
---
Jesus, I wanna be with you this day forever. -- Amen

No comments: