Friday, September 15, 2006

September 15th Daily Word and Visions from God

John 17-And this is the real and eternal life: That they know you, The one and truly one God, And Jesus Christ, whom you sent.
2 Chronicles 25-He lived well before GOD, doing the right thing for the most part.
Psalm 82-You've got the whole world in your hands!
Isaiah 50.4-9a-Wake up!
---
This place has gone to the dogs! This is a picture of Phoebe taking it easy in Sarah's bed. You would think she owned the place. In biblical times, dogs were not seen as they are today. Dogs were filthy disgusting animals that ate garbage and blood and all the "unclean" things of the day. Dogs were spoken of in disgust. But today views have changed for most of us. We view dogs as pets and take care of all their needs and give them life. So in God, I'm kind of like a dog. A filthy disgusting life that God has chosen to take care of and gives me life. And this is the real and eternal life. As disgusting as I am, Jesus prayed that I know God and be truly one with himself and the Father. Jesus accepts me for what and who I am. Even in my disgusting state of being, Jesus accepts me. In joy I respond to the limitless love by doing the right thing for the most part and giving my life to Jesus who has the whole world in his hands. It's a joy to be accepted when I don't deserve it. I think it's time for me and Phoebe to Wake up! See what God has done for me through Jesus life, death and resurrection and give eternal thanks!
---
Lord, thank you for your grace and love. You have certainly caused me to Wake up!---Amen

No comments: