Thursday, September 21, 2006

September 21st Daily Word and Visions from God

John 20.19-31-Then he took a deep breath and breathed into them. "Receive the Holy Spirit," he said.
2 Chronicles 32- He only has a bunch of mere, men; we have our GOD to help us and fight for us.
Psalm 88-Put me on your salvation agenda...
Matthew 9.9-13-Jesus said to him, "Come with me." Matthew got up and went with him.
---
A view of the church I go to from a hot air balloon ride I took some time back. The church looks small here. This was a wonderful experience I will remember as long as my memory holds out. Jesus took a deep breath and breathed into them. On this ride the breeze was pleasant. The balloon ride was peaceful. Sound was wonderful. I could hear everything for miles and could see for miles. In the breeze was the smell of life. Jesus breathed life into those disciples after his resurrection. He breathes life into us today. Breathes and fills us with the Holy Spirit. A God given event. Not something that could ever be attained from mere men. A salvation event on God's agenda. I want to be on that agenda of God. I want to be called by Jesus to come with him. I am called by Jesus to come with him. I have received this God given breath. And I will get up and go. The view and the emotions of a hot air balloon ride can't even come close!
---
Jesus, I'm coming--to follow you- right now! ---Amen

No comments: