Wednesday, September 27, 2006

September 27th Daily Word and Visions from God

1 John 5- So, whoever has the Son, has life; whoever rejects the Son, rejects life.
Ezra 3-4-All the people boomed out hurrahs, praising GOD as the foundation of The Temple of GOD was laid.
Psalm 92-What a beautiful thing, GOD, to give thanks, to sing an anthem to you, the High God!
Psalm 19.7-14-Let my words and my thoughts be pleasing to you, LORD, because you are my mighty rock and my protector.
---
A bottle of water. I drink so much of this water. It reminds me of the days I would enjoy Kool-Aid as a kid. It also reminds me of the refreshment water brings when hot and tired. And it reminds me of how water is needed to sustain life. Just like the Son is needed to sustain life. If I have the Son--I have life. If I reject Jesus -- I reject Life and will die. In this Life I boom hurrahs for what God has done for me through his Son, Jesus. In Jesus the foundation for Life is laid. Eternal Life. Life here and Life to come. A beautiful Life worthy of song and praise to the High God. Worthy of pleasing thoughts and words to my mighty rock and protector. Water-Life-Jesus-Thanks be to God!
---
Lord, today I give you all the glory and thanks and praise--hear my song of praise today. -- Amen

No comments: