Wednesday, September 06, 2006

September 6th Daily Word and Visions from God

September 6th Daily Word and Visions from God
John 11.28-57-Go ahead, take away the stone.
2 Chronicles 12-13-Can't you see the obvious? God is on our side; he's our leader.
Psalm 76-Oh, how bright you shine!
Judges 13.15-24-As the boy grew, the LORD blessed him.
---
A traffic jam on our way home from Hickory NC. This was at a tunnel in Virginia. Jesus removes the tomb stone of death in our lives. He told the people to take the stone away for Lazarus and gave life. He does the same when I have an obstacle in my life. I must depend on him to remove it. I must do some work. Some lifting and moving. But the life comes from Jesus. How bright he shines for me. As I move along in life, I see the blessings God gives, as I grow and as the ones I love grow too. Thanks be to God!
---
Lord, I look to you and will do all you command as I encounter stones in my path. Grant me the Life you give today. ---Amen

No comments: