Sunday, September 24, 2006

September 24th Daily Word and Visions from God

1 John 2-Stay with what you heard from the beginning, the original message. Let it sink into your life.
2 Chronicles 35-The whole story, from start to finish, is written in the Royal Annals of the Kings of Israel and Judah.
Psalm 89.38-52-Blessed be God forever and always! Yes. Oh, yes.
mark 9.30-37-If you want the place of honor, you must become a slave and serve others! Then Jesus has a child stand near him...
---
Whew! After staying one night in a hotel, then a drive through the mountains, through wind and rain. We finally parked in the drive-way. The journey continues on. Change--I have been changing lately. But I hear and see how my great and good God always stays with me as I change; with the original message. I Love God! God loves me! Let it sink into my life. Change-like in this book mentioned all the time in the Old Testament that contains the whole story about the kings-- I can pull from a book that contains way more story than I would ever need in one life time in the Bible- the Book God gave for me to let sink in all my life. God is good and I will bless God forever and always! Yes. Oh, yes. Sounds like a repeat and it is for great reason. Through the journey and change of life I take positions. The most rewarding of positions are those where I can serve, where I can lift, haul and move. Humble positions of change. Changing times such as in a childhood. Always changing and learning and growing and always small and humble. But in all this change I place all my trust, hope and faith in the steady permanence of God's Love, Life, and Salvation. A long trip that's not over yet. More change to come. But I will trust and love God as he directs me on this journey day after day.
---
Lord, continue to lead and guide me through life. Use me as your Child and a Servant in your Kingdom today and forever. Yes. Oh Yes!

No comments: