Friday, September 22, 2006

September 22nd Daily Word and Visions from God

September 22nd Daily Word and Visions from God
John 21-There were so many other things that Jesus did.
2 Chronicles 33-Manasseh was twelve years old when he became king.
Psalm 89.1-18-Your love GOD, is my song, and I'll sing it!
Jeremiah 11.18-20-...for to you I have committed my cause.
---
Some boxes that are packed up. Getting ready to move Sarah back to Ohio. It takes work to move. It's always sad to say goodbye. But there is also hope in moving on. There is hope and comfort in knowing that as we move from place to place we always have a friend to travel with us. Through it all we have Jesus by our side. There were and are so many things that Jesus did. Even after his ascension, Jesus continues to act in and through his Church. So much that Jesus does that all the books in the world couldn't even begin to contain the stories. As we move through life---from even the youngest of ages--like Manasseh at just twelve years old and being made king. So much responsibility---God's love is with us, and in us. God's love is my son and I'll sing it. I'll sing it while I move, I'll sing it while I pack, I'll sing it in a deep love for my daughter that reaches and comes from the deepest parts of my heart. I commit myself to Sarah this day. To love her--to respect her-- to learn from her-- but right now to assist her as she moves. Boxes packed up. Work to load and unload. Cleaning and preparation. But all actions of love. And hopefully all reflections of a greater love that Jesus has shown his Church throughout all time. A greater love that could never be contained in all the books in the world.
---
Jesus-I love you! I know how much you love your Church. Teach me to show some of this love today to my family. ---Amen

No comments: