Friday, September 29, 2006

September 29th Daily Word and Visions from God

3 John-How truly I love you! We're the best of friends, and I pray for good fortune in everything you do, and for your good health--that your everyday affairs prosper, as well as your soul! I was most happy when some friends arrived and brought the news that you persist in following the way of Truth.
Ezra 7-8-God was with us all the way and kept us safe...
Psalm 94-The minute I said, "I'm slipping, I'm falling," your love, GOD, took hold and held me fast. When I was upset and beside myself, you calmed me down and cheered me up.
Luke 10.17-20-Be happy that your names are written in heaven!
---
Life from the inside of a mail box. Mostly junk mail. But there is some medicine too. Possibly a bill; I forget now. But all of it jammed in this one place together. The good and the bad together. Friends are jammed in together in this world too. Best of friends, together in life. Praying for one another. Supporting one another as we are jammed together in life. Jammed together in our individual everyday affairs. Sometimes prospering, sometimes struggling but as friends all the time there in support of each other. In person and by news as we persist the best we can in the way of Truth. God jammed in here too. God jammed in here by his choice. God with us all the way keeping us safe. And when we slip and fall, God's love holds me. When I'm upset; God's love calms me down and cheers me up. All the while I'm jammed together in this world and life I live. But---be happy that your names are written in heaven! Friends together- jammed together in Love and Life. It's pretty good here after all! Thanks be to God!
---
Lord, thanks for friends jammed together with me in Life, but I give all praise, glory and thanks to you who sent your Son to be jammed in here with me offering Life, Love and Salvation. ---Amen

No comments: