Thursday, September 07, 2006

September 7th Daily Word and Visions from God

John 12.1-26-The disciples didn't notice the fulfillment of many Scriptures at the time, but after Jesus was glorified, they remembered that what was written about him matched what was done to him.
2 Chronicles 14-15-GOD will stick with you as long as you stick with him. If you look for him he will let himself be found; but if you leave him he'll leave you.
Psalm 77-I yell out to my God, I yell with all my might, I yell at the top of my lungs. He listens.
Psalm 146-God always keeps his word.
---
Books and words. Bibles and commentaries. Stories and Life. The disciples had Jesus with them and didn't notice the fulfillment of Scriptures at the time. Jesus is with me also. Sometimes I look past him. Don't stop and notice his presence. He is with me each day, walking with me, staying with me, by my side through it all. If I stick with Jesus he will let himself be found. It's real easy. But if I leave him---well -- did he leave me? I think I left him first. So, I'm not going to leave him. I'll stop when it's hectic and focus on the Word and Jesus presence. I'll yell out for God. Yell at the top of my lungs knowing that he listens and always keeps his word. Word-Book-Love-Life. Jesus ---a whole bookshelf of Life for all circumstances.
---
Father, thanks for you Son- I'll not leave. -- Amen

No comments: