Tuesday, September 26, 2006

September 26th Daily Word and Visions from God

September 26th Daily Word and Visions from God
1 John 4-But if we love one another, God dwells deeply within us, and his love becomes complete in us--perfect love!
Ezra 1-2-All the Israelites found a place to live.
Psalm 91-He ordered his angels to guard you wherever you go.
Revelation 12.7-12-He knows his time is short, and he is very angry.
---
A couple of Stop Signs in a parking lot street. Stop! Look and give the right of way if needed. Stop and love one another. In this stopping to love is when God dwells deeply within me. God is love and in this stopping his love becomes complete. God's love is that perfect love. That love we all long for. God's love--I can give God's love to another. If I stop and do it. Stop. After the exile with the return to Jerusalem the Israelites needed to stop--every one found a place to live. Found a place to live in God's love and protection and Holy Provision. Stop and notice how God guards with his angels wherever I go. Stop and be cautious - for Satan knows his time is short in this world and he is very angry. Satan has been defeated. But I must Stop and Love and be cautious of Satan--Stop! Love! Love my Savior! Love my neighbor with God's perfect Love!
---
Lord, today I will Stop! Be cautious of Satan and Love others with your perfect Love. --- Amen

No comments: