Thursday, February 01, 2007

February 1st Daily Word and Visions from God

Luke 23.1-25-And he released the man they were asking for who had been thrown into prison for insurrection and murder, but he delivered Jesus to their will.
Genesis 41-The people of all the earth came to Egypt to buy grain from Joseph, because the famine was severe in all the earth.
Psalm 32-How blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered!
Psalm 138-I will give You thanks with all my heart...
---
The dogs begging for a snack. I always carry treats in my coat pockets and the dogs know this now. They associate me stopping as an opportunity to get a treat. Jesus gave me a treat beyond all treats, when I like Barabbas was in prison due to die and was released and given new life. Barabbas means son of daddy. I am Barabbas, guilty, but still son of Daddy. My Father loves me so much he sent his Son to bring the Bread of Life to me. Bread to give me life in the famine of my life. My transgressions forgiven and sin covered. Son of Daddy, guilty as charged, yet forgiven through Jesus death. I will give You thanks with all my heart!
---
Jesus---Thanks! ---Amen

No comments: