Wednesday, February 21, 2007

February 21st Daily Word and Visions from God

Matthew 3-Therefore bear fruit in keeping with repentance...
Exodus 24-So Moses took the blood and sprinkled it on the people...
Proverbs 11-The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life...
Joel 2.1-2, 12-17-Return to Me with all your heart...
---
The snow from last week is beginning to melt. As it melts a cloud is forming all over the place. God appeared in clouds several times. In the melting of the snow, I think of God's presence in the cloud all over the place. His presence is forever and everywhere. God is present in the clouds of the melting snow of my sinful heart. I must repent and turn back to God. Turn from my sinful ways and look to the Cloud. Look to the Cloud and feel the Blood of Christ sprinkled onto me in my sinful nature. Feel the pain that Christ endured for me on that cross and turn from my sinful ways. Look to the Fruit on that Tree of Life and turn from sin and place all my trust and hope in Christ. Repent and return to God with all my heart. God is in the cloud of that melting snow of sin today. Look to the Cloud, repent and live.
---
Lord, forgive me...I repent and turn to you my Lord and Savior ---Amen

No comments: