Friday, February 23, 2007

February 23rd Daily Word and Visions from God


Matthew 5.1-20-Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.
Exodus 28-29-You shall make holy garments for Aaron your brother, for glory and for beauty.
Proverbs 13-The one who guards his mouth preserves his life...
Psalm 91.1-2, 9-16-...and let him see My salvation.
---
This is a picture of a lake taken from the balcony of a hotel room in Florida. A vacation a couple of years back. It is sunrise. The lake reflects the glory of the rising sun. God wants me to reflect His glory in my life. God wants me to wear His cross proudly. His cross of death; yet a cross of life. Let His Light shine through me day after day. Proudly wear His cross on my forehead and bear the fruit of His deep deep love for us. God wants me to be clean before Him. Jesus gave His life for me to cleanse me from sin. Jesus gave His life to bless me with the gifts of love and service for all people. Jesus cleanses my garments and sends me into His Kingdom day after day. I will respond in faith. I will strive to reflect His glory. Knowing that through death Jesus preserves life and lets all see salvation in that ashen, black cross of death. I will respond this day. I will let His Light shine through.
---
Lord, forgive my foolishness, forgive my sin. Let Your Light shine through me brightly this day so that those I meet may see Your Glory. Use my mouth today to proclaim Your message. ---Amen

No comments: