Thursday, December 15, 2005

December 15th People Reflections

Thursday 12/15/2005

Philippians 2.12-30-Try to shine as lights among the people of this world, as you hold firmly to the message that gives life.

Ezekiel 21-22-I, the LORD, have spoken.

Isaiah 50-Each morning he awakens me eager to learn his teaching

Luke 1.47-55-for the Mighty One has done great things for me

Matthew 2.1-12-God and search diligently for the child

Psalm 105-let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice

"Car!!!"- Steph yelling at me because she thought I was going straight at the stop sign and about to hit a car when I was really turning. Makes me think of how excited I should be with Jesus in my life- I should shout to others "Jesus!!!" and point out his presence here and now- in my life- in this world- shine a light in this world that clearly shows his presence – amplify his Words in this world- the LORD has spoken- look to the Word and reflect on Jesus message from day to day- jump out of bed each morning eager to learn his teaching- because Jesus has done great things- awesome things for all people- I will really not need to search all that far for this child – because there he is- right in front of me – about to run over me- and his presence makes me rejoice- "Car!!!" – yea that’s it—"Jesus!!" – can’t you see him??

Prayer- Lord, thank you for your ever presence in my life- up close and right there in my face. Jesus!!! I shout your love to the world! -- Amen

No comments: