Sunday, December 25, 2005

December 25th People Reflection

Sunday 12/25/2005

Luke 2.1-20-All at once an angel came down to them from the Lord, and the brightness of the Lord’s glory flashed around them.

Ezekiel 37-Some time later, I felt the LORD’s power take control of me, and his Spirit carried me to a valley full of bones. The LORD showed me all around…can these bones come back to life?

Isaiah 60-Jerusalem, stand up! Shine! Your new day is dawning. The glory of the LORD shines brightly on you.

Psalm 131-But I have calmed and quieted my soul…

"Light…"- Christmas Eve service- a message of light- light that has come into my world- that shines in the darkness- that leads and guides me along the way- light that I need- light that gives life-light that flashes into my lift- light that directs- light that feed- light that sustains- light – the only light- the light of Christ – shining all around human faces- light glowing in each one of us- light from a candle- light from God- light that comes all at once- light that comes down- light that reflects up- light that engulfs- light that surrounds- light that takes control- light the carries me- light that brings these bones back to life- light that makes me stand- light that brings a new day- light that calms- light that quiets- light shining brightly – light – my Savior- my Messiah- my love- my light- my life- "Light…" – Thanks be to God!

Prayer- Lord thank you for the grace of Your Light! - Amen

No comments: